top of page

Examination Proctor Services

Need a proctor for your exam? Registered and certified as an Independent Examination Proctor. Take your exam at the local Library in Garland. My fee for this service is $100 and you must make an appointment.

ServSafe Registered Certified Proctor

I am an in-person independent Registered Certified Proctor for ServSafe National Restaurant Association. Schedule your ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification exam and/or your ServSafe Alcohol Exam. You must ensure that you have the proper ID, Exam Access Code, and payment balance at the exam time. This exam is estimated to be 2 hours. I will provide a laptop for your exam. You cannot use your laptop or tablet for this exam. You will receive your results immediately when you are finished. If you fail, you can retest in 12 hours for an additional fee.

bottom of page